This User Agreement and all policies posted on our sites set out the terms on which Sipnati offers you access to and use of our sites, services, and mobile applications (collectively called "Services"). By using this website and registering to the Sipnati, you agree to comply with all of the above.
This website is managed by Sipnati Co., Ltd., a company registered in 262/4 Moo 5 Chengtalay Sub-district, Thalang District, Phuket Province, 83110 Thailand
Sipnati is an online marketplace that allows users to offer, sell and buy any products and services, legal in the Kingdom of Thailand in the form of internet auction or fixed price listing.
The actual legal binding contract of sale is directly between the seller and buyer. Sipnati is not a party in any of the transaction made on this website.
While we provide a platform for selling and buying, we have no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell their items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
When using or accessing the Services you can not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws of the Kingdom of Thailand, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in this User Agreement below, for example, the seller has materially changed the item's description after your bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Sipnati policy, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user's listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory content;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems
- transfer your Sipnati account to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Sipnati or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means;
- interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights that belong to or are licensed to Sipnati. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Sipnati or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belongs to you; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent.
Users must meet Sipnati’s standards. Failure to meet these standards may result in Sipnati suspending or closing your seller account. If we believe you are abusing Sipnati in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our website. We may change our seller fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Sipnati site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
If you are a seller, you are liable for transaction fees arising out of all sales made using Sipnati Services.
You must pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services by the payment due date. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed by charging other payment methods on file with us, retain collection agencies and legal counsel.
The basic fee (for listing and special promotions) is calculated at the time of publishing the Offer and is charged on general terms described below.
The basic fee for listing an offer is 10THB for all the categories expect the motor vehicles and real estate property, where the basic fee is 25THB.
The commission on sales is calculated each time the Buyer wins the auction or uses the Buy Now option and is set as 2% of the price.
The fees above shall not be refunded.
For each User, the billings are run separately for each Account.
The User is obliged to settle the amount due to Sipnati by the 14th day of the next month. The User may not make a payment if at the end of a given month the amount due to be paid is less than THB 100.00. In such a case, the User makes a payment of the total amount due after the end of the month in which accrued fees and commissions will amount to at least THB 100. However, at the request of Sipnati, the User is obliged to pay the amount due at the indicated date also if his balance did not reach the level of THB 100.
Users receiving invoices are required to pay the amount shown in this invoice regardless of its amount. Regardless of the invoice issued, the User receives, at the end of the billing period, information about the amount due to be paid by e-mail.
Failure to pay the due date may result in the partial or total deprivation of the functionality of the User's Account. In this case, the condition to restore the full functionality of the Account is to settle all amounts due to Sipnati.
In the event of an overpayment within the Account, the User can not retreive this amount from his Sipnati account and can only use it to pay for services on Sipnati.
Sipnati reserves the right to change the amount of fees and commissions. These changes take place in the mode and on the terms specified in the Regulations.
Sipnti reserves the right to periodically reduce fees and commissions within time-limited promotions - on terms provided separately for such promotions.
All users of Sipnati agree to receiving all invoices in an electronic form.
When listing an item, you agree to comply with Sipnati's rules of listing and you are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered.
Content that violates any of Sipnati's policies may be modified or deleted at our discretion and the user`s account may be suspended or closed.
In order to create a description of the Transaction, the Seller fills in the sales form available on the relevant Sipnati website, in which the title of the Transaction, the description of the Goods, its category and the type and manner of Transaction execution should be specified (including the duration of the Transaction and in accordance with the choice: specify the starting price or/and the Buy Now option) and payment terms. The description of the Transaction should be supplemented with at least one photograph of the Goods.
Content relevant to the Transaction should be entered in text form in English and / or Thai. It is allowed to add the pictures or videos stored on external servers (not belonging to Sipnati), however, it may not be crucial information about the goods.
The offer may not contain advertisements, promotional and advertising content (eg "buy / exchange" proposals) and other elements facilitating the purchase of goods and services outside of the Sipnati.
It is forbidden to include keywords in the content, title or other parts of the offer, in order to manipulate the search results of the Sipnati.
In the content of the Offer, the Seller may post website addresses (in any form, for example, links) only if: a. No selling activity is conducted through them, and the content to which they refer serves only to expand the information about the Goods; b. this is the subject of the Offer, e.g. internet domain, hosting service, internet service.
Under the Offer, the Seller may grant a discount or offer a free supplement to the Goods (free of charge), provided that the Buyer receiving a rebate or a free supplement is not selected by chance.
The Seller is obliged to indicate in the content of the Offer information about the date of order completion (shipping time).
The price of the Goods specified in the Offer by the Seller must be indicated in the gross amount (with no additional fees other than the real shipment fees)
The seller is obliged to present the product on at least one photo (miniature) placed on a server belonging to Sipnati. Presentation of the Goods in the photo must be in a form that does not raise any doubts as to the actual Goods being presented in the offer.
During the creation of the Offer, the following additional options are available to the Seller for consideration:
- Bold - the title of the Offer in bold, as part of the search for Goods in Sipnati;
- Highlight in Search - marking with a different background color of the surface in the search page in Sipnati;
- Featured Homepage - presentation of the offer on the main page of the Sipnati website
- Featured in Search - presentation in the top search results of the category
- The seller shall not list items that violate the laws of the Kingodm of Thailand or are specified hearby:
- containing pornographic content;
- promoting fascist, communist or other totalitarian state regimes or inciting hatred on the basis of national, ethnic, racial or religious differences, or because of their denomination - with the exception of goods of artistic, educational, collector's or scientific value;
- violating personal rights of third parties;
- music, films, software and other Goods that infringe intellectual property;
- non-original products (so-called counterfeits);
- explosives and hazardous chemicals;
- drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotic drugs;
- medicinal products from a prescription and other medications sold only in pharmacies or in hospitals
- alcoholic beverages
- tobacco products, electronic cigarettes, spare containers and parts thereof;
- human or animal organs;
- live or dead specimens of animals (and parts or derivatives thereof)
- dogs and cats placed on the market outside their places of breeding or farming, and animals that do not have a pedigree or a birth certificate;
- shares in companies, shares, bonds and other securities, receivables, participation units in investment funds, insurance policies and products, and all other financial instruments offered as a form of investment or investment of funds, except for securities in a material form of exclusive collector value;
- cryptocurrencies (eg bitcoin, litecoin etc.) and services and products associated with them;
- software that violates the manufacturer's license, in the trial version, freeware, shareware, abandonware;
- software adapted to conduct operations in violation of the law or good manners;
- website addresses and FTP servers (excluding Internet domains);
- information and instructions that are not of a service character, in particular: advice on bypassing regulations, using online systems that offer financial profits (eg payment for displaying banners or receiving e-mails, information about "how to ...", "how to find ...", "how to earn...");
- access to torrent sites and accounts on free websites;
- access to erotic / pornographic sites and virtual currencies in such websites;
- accounts in partner and loyalty programs as well as services related to such programs;
- databases (including personal data or lists of e-mail addresses);
- mailing and direct sales catalogs for ordering goods, with the exception of out of date catalogs of exclusively collector's value;
- Master's theses, diploma, bachelor, matriculation, essays and other works of this type as well as services related to the creation of such works;
- stock investment systems and systems for numerical games and bookmakers, as well as services related to providing assistance in joining such games and concluding such bets, with the exception of official books having the ISBN number assigned;
- fishing tools and fishing devices the possession of which is limited by law;
- weapons and ammunition
- registration certificates and vehicle cards offered without vehicles to which they were issued and vehicles without documents;
- discount coupons, rebates, in the form of promises entitling to obtain a discount or other advantage for the future purchase of Goods
- publications in electronic form (eg books, poems, guides, so-called e-books) issued outside the "Ebooks" category;
- gold in the form of bars and their copies, coins or gold scrap and silver in the form of bars and their copies and scrap;
- prepaid payment cards (so-called prepaid cards).
- telephone numbers, registered prepaid cards.
- fake currency characters remaining in circulation (fakes / imitations of currency signs).
When buying an item, you agree to the rules for buyers and that:
You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.
You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, your offer for an item is accepted, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
For motor vehicles and real estate, a bid or offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer's serious expression of interest in buying the seller's item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
You can't use Sipnari if your account contains false contact information.
You can't bid on your own item when using another account. If you know the seller, you can't bid on the item with the intent to increase its price or desirability artificially. This rule applies to family, friends, roommates, employees, and online connections. Buying items from someone just to increase their Feedback score or improve their search standing is called shill bidding, and it's against our policies.
Be careful about bidding on several items if you only want one.If you're the
winning bidder of more than one auction-style listing, you need to purchase all the items you've won, even if they're the same or similar.
You can only retract a bid under specific circumstances.
For example, if you meant to bid 10THB but accidentally bid 100THB, you can retract the bid. Even then, you need to bid the amount you originally intended immediately. Never use bid retraction to manipulate the bidding process.
You can't offer to buy items outside of Sipnati.
You can't abuse the Feedback system. This means you can't threaten to leave a seller negative Feedback if that seller won't do something that wasn't promised in the original listing. This is called Feedback extortion and is against our policy.
Also, you can't leave Feedback if you're only doing it to help increase a seller's Feedback score. This is a type of Feedback manipulation and is also not allowed.
Make sure that you understand and follow all of our Feedback policies.
You can't try to contact other potential buyers to "warn" them about a seller. This is called transaction interference. If you have a concern about a seller's behavior, report it to us and we'll investigate this matter.
If you want to report a policy violation, please read this regulations and our policy first, and go to Customer Support and select the topic that best describes the issue. We'll show you how to send us a report or contact us. You can also report a listing on its site in the bottom of the page.False reporting of policy violations can have serious consequences. Report a listing only once. Multiple emails about the same listing slow down our investigation.
By entering the Auction, the Bidder declares the maximum price of the Product, which in the case of winning commits to pay. The Bidder may change the amount of the maximum price during the Auction, however, he may not indicate an amount lower than or equal to the current price specified in the Auction. The bidding of offers of other Bidders, depending on the current price of the Goods, takes place by the appropriate bid increment, as per the table below:
The highest price available at the moment Amount of increment
10 THB - 99 THB 1 THB
100 THB - 499 THB 5 THB
500 THB - 999 THB 10 THB
1,000 THB- 2,499 THB 25 THB
2,500 THB- 4,999 THB 50 THB
5,000 THB - 24,999 THB 100 THB
over 25,000 THB 500 THB
International Buying and Selling
Our Services are accessible to international sellers and buyers and are available in Thai and English language. Sellers and buyers are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to the international sale, purchase, and shipment of items.
You may restrict international buyers from purchasing your items if you explicitly exclude international shipping from your listings.
We may provide you with tools which will enable you to translate content at your request. The accuracy and availability of any translation are not guaranteed.
You represent and warrant that, for all content you provide for Sipnati, you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to do so and to meet your obligations under this Agreement. You represent and warrant that such content is accurate. You represent and warrant that use of any such content by us, our users, or others in contract with us, and in compliance with this Agreement, does not and will not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party and is in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Thailand. Sipnati takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content provided by you or any third party.
The name "Sipnati" and other Sipnati marks, logos, designs, and phrases that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks, service marks of Sipnati in the Kingdom of Thailand and other countries. They may not be used without the express written prior permission of Sipnati.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do our best to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Bid update and other notification functionality in Sipnati's applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond Sipnati's control.
You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Our right to change the User Agreement includes the right to modify, add to, or remove terms in the User Agreement. We will provide you 7 days' notice by posting the amended terms. Your continued access or use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms.
The policies posted on our sites may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the Sipnati site.
If you create or use an account on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of such business and bind the business to this User Agreement.Such account is owned and controlled by the business entity. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement.
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Sipnati shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Kingdom of Thailand and Sipnati and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Kingdom of Thailand.